The day of New Year’s Eve.
Nancy comes by to pick up the application for the new apartment. This MUST come through.
Only see RL today as I stop through after an afternoon with my son Nate before an evening with friends.
Looking back on the 10 most significant moments of 2013:
1. Presbytery approves manse sale (http://west-parkpress.blogspot.com/2013/10/all-holy-i-need.html)
2. Presbytery disapproves manse sale (http://west-parkpress.blogspot.com/2013/10/all-holy-i-need.html)
3. Teddy’s memorial service (http://west-parkpress.blogspot.com/2013/02/teddys-memorial-service.html)
4. Christmas Eve 2013 (http://west-parkpress.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-eve-sign.html)
5. Our Purisima celebration (http://west-parkpress.blogspot.com/2013/12/quien-causa-tanta-alegria.html
6. Ethel’s residency
7. Bread & Puppet’s residency (http://west-parkpress.blogspot.com/search?q=bread+and+puppet)
8. Cara joins the church (http://west-parkpress.blogspot.com/2013/07/july-4th-weekend-reflections-on-nation.html)
9. Establishment of the regular Friday night open mics (http://west-parkpress.blogspot.com/search?q=open+mics)
10. Sanctuary NYC holds its final service at West-Park (http://west-parkpress.blogspot.com/2013/11/sunday-reflection-1-maybe-to-be-saved.html)
11.Our Palestine film series (http://west-parkpress.blogspot.com/search?q=palestine+film+series )
Also Glen’s night of three plays…Regeneration (http://west-parkpress.blogspot.com/2013/08/regeneration-reading-series-for-power.html) .city council candidates’ forum…(http://west-parkpress.blogspot.com/2013/05/coming-to-candidates-debate.html)
We start the New Year with momentum.Expectation. Hope. And real possibility. The opportunity is there to be fulfilled…