Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Mothers to the future


7/1
His bed is there again when I arrive in the  morning after breakfast with Katherine.  Amanda is back from her Womens Writers Guild conference at Yale. She’s very moved by Jan Phillips, In these days, it’s not enough to be present. We must be  mothers to the future. As we are seeking to be...
In Danielle’s absence, I have added to my daily routine taking the messages off the phone answering machine  and emptying the dehumidifier in the women’s bathroom at the beginning and end of each day.
A man comes in to  ask for space to do a presentation on social media. The Con Ed guy comes in, reads the meter, leaves. 
The Woodshed crew is arrivng as I am leaving. And human being is asleep on the steps. Again.
(I have called Project Reachout, they don’t know him but will send an after five staff member over to check the situation out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment