Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Twenty-third day of lent: Now all I have to do is figure out how to use it


4/4
An airplane pillow. An airplane blanket. And a pair of jeans.
We have decided to hire Danielle. We go to the church where John is waiting for us. The woodshed Theatre collective will be coming by later.  It’s a sunny and mild day. And warmer outside than in.
We go to my office. Find the almost new mac Eleanor brought us last December. This will be the new computer for the church, for the Centre. Danielle’s first job will be to pursue all these plumbers with their boiler estimates until we have them in writing. That’s where it begins. 
This will free me. It’s the first administrative help I’ve had in three years. Now all I have to do is figure out how to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment