Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I very much want it to be true



11/30



Marc lets me know that there’s a lot of leftover garbage from Bread & Puppet that still needs to be dealt with. I’m going to have to find volunteers to make that happen. (They left on an off garbage collection  day..) And I let Marc know I’ll need the sound system tomorrow.

And as would be almost predictable, George is back again for one of his periodic visits.

Keith comes in. Wants me to know that he’s been in touch with his daughter and is committed to going to be with her after the new year. He tells the story exactly as it should be told. And I very much want it to be true.

As I’m completing my preparation for Sunday, RL stops in wanting to now if I’d like a break. The answer of course is yes.













No comments:

Post a Comment